Nelson Homes, located in High River, Alberta, is looking for a Construction Coordinator. This is a full-time position with hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and the occasional weekend during the home show season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Order all products needed for the home's construction, from Nelson Homes framing package to the finishing package.
- Ensure all trades have all information needed to construct the home (blueprints, colour sheets, change orders etc.)
- Setting up and maintaining construction files(this includes all CSA and New Home Warranty documents
- Assist Site Supervisor in all aspects that are needed (ex. phoning or emailing trades and suppliers, checking on houses, running company safety program)
- Do up option pricing for sales person (contacting trades or suppliers to get special order pricing)
- Do up work orders for service (send work orders to suppliers or trades)
- Work together with the service contractor to organize service work.
Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Be very personable, outgoing, self-motivated, responsible, and hard working with a very high standard of customer service
- Be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task
- Have a strong construction background and a thorough understanding of residential and light commercial wood frame construction would be an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of blueprints
- Must have the ability to travel and a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Be fluent in Microsoft applications
This will be based upon experience.
We look forward to hearing from you