Our Nelson Homes High River, Alberta location has the immediate need for framing crews to build our ready to move homes. This is a sub-contractor agreement and not employment. The company must have its own WCB, Proof of Liability insurance and GST number.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Report directly to the Site Supervisor
- Framing of the homes to include:
- Set-up and level beams prior to joist construction
- Erect all walls, roof, and install engineered floor truss system
- Install all exterior doors and windows
- Level house; before the floor system and after the roof is complete
- Install house wrap as per the building envelope code requirements.
- Contractor to supply all nails and screws
- Contractor to supply their own forklift or telehandler as required to perform the framing duties.
Application to include:
All applications must include the following information:
- A brief history of the company (Owner, years in business)
- Number of employees
- Past projects along with references
- Framing rates – Base rate - $ per sqft along with additions
We look forward to hearing from you