About Nelson Lumber
Nelson Lumber Company Ltd., established in 1949, is a leading supplier of commercial and residential building supplies for renovations and new home constructions. We offer top-quality custom pre-manufactured wall panels & systems, roof and floor trusses, stairs, and customized prefab solutions for house construction. Our products include foundations, professional tools and hardware, insulation, energy-efficient doors & windows, drywall, luxury trim & molding, shelving, railings, siding & shingles, and complete lines of interior and exterior finishing products.
Nelson Lumber Company Ltd. remains a privately owned Canadian Company to this day with our head-office located in Edmonton, Alberta. We have grown over the past 70 Years with our Business divisions now encompassing:
- 4 Building Material Store locations in Northern Alberta.
- 3 Truss Plants located in Northern Alberta
- A Home Division - building and distributing: Ready-to-move Homes (RTM’s), Manufactured Homes and Home packages to Western Canada and into the USA.
We are committed to delivering exceptional solutions that leave a lasting impact on the communities we serve. We are seeking GENERAL LABOURERS to join our team and contribute to our success.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking GENERAL LABOURERS to join our dynamic team. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to work in all weather
- Workers must be punctual and reliable
- Use power tools when needed
- Have a basic knowledge of construction
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
How to Apply
If you are a results-oriented and motivated sales professional, and you're looking to be part of an innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're interested in joining Nelson Lumber.
- Randy Sutherley, Plant Manager
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. Nelson Lumber Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you