Our Nelson Homes division is looking for an energetic, creative individual for a 3.5-4 month term to help assist our Marketing Coordinator with various marketing-related activities.
The role of the Marketing Assistant will include but is not limited to:
- Create, proof, and deploy a variety of email marketing newsletters and website landing pages in support of the overall marketing strategy
- Experience with email marketing campaigns including segmentation, email journeys and automation.
- Research, write, edit, and maintain compelling content for use in email campaigns, promotional landing pages, webpages, social channels, etc.
- Social media commenting/inbox management
- Website chat function management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deliverables
- Ensure all content and campaigns produced meet brand standards, follow existing design templates and best practices, and support the online marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in sales copywriting.
- Completing or has completed a Bachelor Degree (Marketing, Communications, or English)
- Experience in the home building industry is an asset.
Additional beneficial skills:
- Graphic Design (photoshop, illustrator, lightroom) Please provide social channels or website links if available.
- Ability to fly a drone.
- Ability to use an iguide camera.
We look forward to hearing from you