Nelson Homes located in High River, Alberta is looking for a Sales Coordinator. This is a full time position with hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and the occasional weekend during the home show season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist Sales and Dealer Network with home order paperwork and quoting
- Coordinate customer order information
- Work with Dealers and customers during the sales process
- Pricing of home options
- Complete material take-offs for home construction
- Showing of houses.
- Travel to work out of town trade shows.
Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Be very personable, outgoing, self-motivated, responsible, and hard working with a very high standard of customer service
- Be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task
- Basic understanding of residential and light commercial wood frame construction would be an asset.
- Experience in customer service or sales industry
- Knowledge and understanding of blueprints
- Must have the ability to travel and a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Be fluent in Microsoft applications
We look forward to hearing from you