Nelson Homes in High River, AB, has an opportunity for a person with an appropriate level of residential sales experience to join our fast-paced team. We would prefer if the successful candidate could start as soon as possible.
This position is located in High River & reports directly to the branches General Manager. This role includes but is not limited to the following specific responsibilities:
- Knowledge of building materials
- Sales of ready to move homes, modular homes & building packages
- Strong customer service skills, investigate & troubleshoot customer service issues
- Blueprint reading
- Respond to telephone, e-mail & in-person inquiries from customers
- Able to respect confidential information, work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy & engaging level of enthusiasm
- An acceptable combination of education & experience
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls & convert them into sales
- Extensive travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Experience in the building industry or home sales would be preferred.
Compensation will reflect the successful applicant’s skills & abilities & will be negotiated once the individual is selected.
We look forward to hearing from you