About Nelson Homes
Nelson Homes is an industry leader and has grown to become Canada’s top-rated modular builder of choice for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural projects. In 1958, Nelson Lumber Company opened Nelson Homes with a goal to provide comprehensive modular home building service that focused on modern home designs, innovative manufacturing methods and cost-effective delivery practices. Fast forward to today, the portfolio of services that we offer does not only include modular residential home plans, but also commercial, industrial, and agricultural building solutions. Our construction methods comprise prefabricated home packages, ready to move homes, and self-contained ready to move homes.
We are committed to delivering exceptional solutions that leave a lasting impact on the communities we serve. We are seeking a talented SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team and contribute to our success.
We are seeking a motivated SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales, building, and maintaining client relationships, and achieving sales targets. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and wants to work with a dynamic and dedicated team. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and prospect potential clients.
- Understand and promote our products/services to meet customer needs.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients.
- Attend industry events and conferences to expand your network.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and product knowledge.
- Proven experience in sales and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Construction or real estate experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Valid drivers license with a clean abstract.
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
How to Apply
If you are a results-oriented and motivated sales professional, and you're looking to be part of an innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're interested in joining Nelson Lumber.
- Jason Sawchuk, Regional Manager
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Nelson Lumber Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you