The High River branch of Nelson Homes has an opportunity for a person with an appropriate level of residential sales experience to join our fast paced team. We would prefer if the successful candidate was able to start as soon as possible.
This position is located in High River & reports directly to the General Manager. This includes but is not limited to the following specific responsibilities:
- Knowledge of building materials
- Sales of ready to move homes, modular homes & building packages
- Strong customer service skills, investigate & troubleshoot customer service issues
- Blue print reading
- Respond to telephone, e-mail & in-person inquiries from customers
- Able to respect confidential information, work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy & engaging level of enthusiasm
- Acceptable combination of education & experience
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls & convert them into sales
- Extensive travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Experience in the building industry or home sales would be preferred.
Compensation will be reflective of the successful applicant’s skills & abilities & will be negotiated once the individual is selected.
We look forward to hearing from you