Nelson Homes located in Lloydminster, Alberta has an immediate opening for a Site Labour for the RTM Homes. This is an hourly position based on 30-40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The hours are weather and work-dependent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Report directly to the Site Supervisor
- Forklift unload of materials
- Maintain a clean site
- Move materials to the houses
- Do daily walkthroughs of the homes
- Prepare the houses for delivery
- Snow removal of the sidewalks and stairs of the homes
- Other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Site Supervisor
- Must have all required PPE.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, responsible, reliable and hard-working. Candidate must provide proof of having successfully completed Forklift operator training. Knowledge of residential construction is an asset. A clean current driver’s abstract is also required.
Based upon experience.
We look forward to hearing from you