Nelson Lumber Grande Prairie is looking for Class 3 Truck Driver. Employees will work as part of the logistics team to deliver material to our valued customers and provide customer service within our busy lumber yard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to fill Customer orders accurately and courteously
- Truck Drivers are to operate within guidelines set by management.
- Operate forklifts once fully trained.
- Operate chainsaw & other hand tools safely required for the job, once fully trained.
- Keep track and make the yard a neat and safe place to work.
- Observe company safety rules. Is responsible for reporting any hazards or unsafe acts.
- To complete any other tasks which may be assigned.
- No formal training is required. Training on the job. Class 3 is an asset.
- Must be willing to participate in a productive team environment.
- Must be committed to working 5 days a week/ 8 hours daily.
Wages are paid every 2 weeks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We look forward to hearing from you